Our Services For Business Clients

Sportsperson Visa

International sportsperson or qualified coach coming to the UK may need to apply for a sportsperson visa.

Sponsor Licence

UK employers who wish to hire foreign workers will usually require a Sponsor Licence. We can assist with the application and assigning CoS (Certificate of Sponsorship) for your migrant workers.

VVUK - Sports 001
VVUK - Shard 002

Short Term Work Visas

You may require a work visa even if you wish to work in the UK for short period of time.

Long Term Work Visas

A work visa allows you to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved employer.

Please feel free to contact us for more information on requirements, we will advise you which application suits you best based on your circumstances.